did u guys see me at the oscars
You looked great, pizza. Congrats on everything. I love you.
Thanks, John. I love you too.
it got better
ok so there’s this really hot guy that works at the grocery store near my house and one time I went to buy a 2 tubs of ice cream for my mom and the hot cashier was there and when I went through his line he just looked sadly at me and said “one of those nights?”
|oscars:||oh leo, if only there was someone out there who loved you|
It gets depressing when you realize that now he throws up peace signs all the time because he basically watched that soldier get killed with weaponry that he made and the poor kid just wanted a cool picture for Facebook or something
…why would you even say that…
Welcome to the Iron Man fandom, where every minor and major thing Tony does has a back story and will make you want to cry.
Awww… Look how eager he is like “Ohmygod It’s Tony Stark. Wait until mom and my friends back home see this.” and then he gets serious like “Oh. Sorry. Yes sir.” and he’s slightly disappointed for a moment and then he’s like “Really? Aw yeah! This guy is so chill!”
Ok I need to stop because it hurts
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
im sorry to interrupt…. but he wouldn’t have won that game for gryfindor if hermione didn’t help him. just sayin’
Hermione only helped him to get on the team during tryouts. Not during the actual game. That was all him! (He did think he’d drank some Felix Felicis but as we all know Harry tricked him.)
all i want in life is to be happy and live abroad.